Sunday, July 04, 2004

My sister has been coming to my room a lot recently asking for "exerstensual books". My sister isn't must of a reader and for her to be asking for these books is a bit out of character (the loveable drug abusing fag-hag that . I started her off on The Outsider by Albert Camus. She managed to read this in a day so I gave her my anthology of Kafka short stories. She'd devoured it within two days.

And so it went on; she came to me every few days and each time took away a different book. I got a bit suspicious when she took my book of Orwell novels- consisting of some 900 pages- and returned it within a week.

I confronted her about and she confessed all- she wasn't actually reading the books, but rather trying to woo a well-read (or "lush") guy at work by having the book 'accidentally' fall out of her bag whenever he walked past.

Isn't she just adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home