Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Hurray... it's all over. I decided that i'll sit my remaining module in septermber. i don't need to go to any additional lectures, I just need to submit the work some time in September. I'll only get 50% for the assignment but i'll still be on course for a good grade overall due to last semester's grades.

uck! so i'm now unemployed. I'm working part-time and spending my remaining time applying for jobs. I do hate being unbusy so if anyone has any pointless projects they want my help with (for free, of course) now would be the time to make an approach. I'm a goddess in Perl, Python and PHP. Ok in VB and action script (data-driven flash is my specialty, passable skills in Director). Terrible at CSS/HTML.

I really hated my course. I really hated the call centre. In fact, the majority of the past two years has been rather awful. I hope something less hateful comes along soon.

Right- time for a short and much needed holiday to the exotic land of Birmingham.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your remaining coursework. i just discovered i can make posts here... best wishes, David xx

June 5, 2004 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Nixon said...

I'm not carrying on with my MSc. I'm dropping out and I'll just get a diploma.

rah!

June 7, 2004 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home