Friday, June 25, 2004

Ooo. My results were posted to me today and I've failed a module!!!

How awful! I've never got below 62% in an assessment anywhere at any university before. Now I've got a big fat ZERO in an assessment!!!

How awful, must cleanse.

One module has four equally weighted components and I've failed just one of these components. We had to analysis some numbers and submit the statistical write up. This i did, but unbeknown to me, we had to submit the statistical output as well. (the computer program we use churns out pages and pages of statistical output and this, apparently, needed to be submitted with the assessment.)

It's such a waste of paper! and i have no recollection of the assessment question saying there needed to be output.

I'm appealing the decision but doubt it'll go through.

Anyway, this is somewhat reassuring. Even if i had the course fees i couldn't continue with the course so it's my stupidity, and not poverty, that's preventing my progression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home