Monday, May 31, 2004

So, this Friday I'm officially unemployed. Being unemployed is quite intollerable and i've turned to Prozac for help. It's my first prescription drug addiction and it seems to be having an effect. I've been on it for a few weeks and i'm sleeping better and smoking less. I'll be sane soon and hopefully i'll be able to go on package holidays to Greek islands and actually enjoy myself. Anyway, to celebrate the glamour of a Prozac addiction i've decided to take a few personality quizes. There are some serious flaws in my Being:
Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||| 18%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Schizotypal |||||| 30%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 46%
Borderline |||||||||| 34%
Histrionic |||||||||| 38%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 38%
Avoidant |||||| 30%
Dependent |||| 18%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||| 14%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test


50% is average so it's not as bad as it looks. Here's Zbornak's test results and as you can see he's more fucked than I am. I surprised myself by only scoring 78% for Schizoid personality disorder.

Ethics:
Do you, like me, ever wonder which philosopher/s you're most like? Here are my results:
1. Cynics (100%)
2. John Stuart Mill (96%)
3. Jean-Paul Sartre (83%)

I'd just like to say that i've had Sartre's Being and Nothingness beside my bed for the past two years and I haven't read a page of it. I also scored 8/10 on this quiz meaning my Mickey Mouse pseudo-degree diploma was worth every penny.

Issues:
I have issues with...
patience
health
society
fame
mother
Take Word Association Test

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

once upon a time (and you'd be too young to remember) it was cool to be unemployed. then something weird happened and even the great unwashed poor had to be seen to be wearing designer clothes and the like.

June 1, 2004 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Nixon said...

Oh darling, I'm sorry to burden you. I'm in a state of chronic depression- it's going to get a lot worse.

Btw, here's the link to my PayPal account and my Amazon Wishlist.

June 1, 2004 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home