Friday, July 09, 2004

The Xyl0phone Man thing has also taken off. It's really good to see the people of Nottingham recognising this guy. I've been forwarded my own email (complete with two mis-spellings and bad grammar) five times now, so people obviously care about him. We've got 1000+ signatures now.

I've also been informed that the people he lived with can't afford the funeral. I'll post more info on donations when I get it.

I've also managed to keep the media interest in the story away from my blog. I'd really like this to continue, if at all possible.

Not much else to report- I've applied for a few jobs today and lazed about. I've re-registered popdizzy.com after reordering my credit card. That'll be back online sometime on Monday. I quite like having a personal psychoblog as it allows me wallow in my depression and I get sympathy from my readership (which makes me feel good at the expense of making me feel cheap and shallow, which is never a bad thing).

Blang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home