Monday, May 17, 2004

Here are the results from a quiz i've taken to compensate for lack of content. It's about my ideal career:
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Imaginative (N) 61.9% Realistic (S) 38.1%
Intellectual (T) 55.26% Emotional (F) 44.74%
Easygoing (P) 86.47% Organized (J) 13.53%
Your type is: ENTP
You are an Inventor, possible professions include - systems designer, venture capitalist, actor, journalist, investment broker, real estate agent, real estate developer, strategic planner, political manager, politician, special projects developer, literary agent, restaurant/bar owner, technical trainer, diversity manager, art director, personnel systems developer, computer analyst, logistics consultant, outplacement consultant, advertising creative director, radio/TV talk show host.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test

So i took a personality test to see what sort of job I should do. I'm not impressed with the results and I can't really see myself doing any of the jobs it suggested. Journalist? Politician? Actor? Uck Uck Uck!

I did a careers test like this at school. You sat down in front of a computer with the careers teacher and answered a bunch of questions about your personality. The questions were like "I enjoy sport" or "I enjoy working outside" or "I've got many friends."

The school computer suggested two jobs that matched my personality: A florist and an undertaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home