Monday, May 10, 2004

Ooo... I have 10,000 words to write by 3rd June. I've been working to earn my fees/pay debt and my studies have been suffering. I don't know where it all went wrong- in the first semester I tried so hard and did so very well. I think seeing the *sort of* students who DID get the bursaries (& 80% of my current classmates did) has kinda demoralised me.

Anyway, I'm looking towards the horizon- my dissertation starts soon and I'll get to write 15,000 words about poo and bumholes.

In other news, I installed a hit counter on this blog yesterday and discovered that 30 people read this site a day compared to 200-300 when i had my old domain name. I used to feel SO validated by the 200 visitors from google looking for QVC+Ladder and Hasselhoff+Naked. I think it's because www.popdizzy.com/index.php takes you to a 404 NOT FOUND error. I have since deleted the hit counter.

& I applied for a job in Niger today!